Thanks so much everyone who joined in with the linky last week. If, like me, you were juggling the blog alongside school holidays, well done; I’m not sure how I survived.
Once again, there were some lovely posts shared, and I had a wonderful time reading through them all.
My Top Picks from last week were are:
1. Fabulous Word banner contemporary bunting from Style Arch that I just have to have.
2. Simple, yet very effective picture ledge from Corner by Corner (I’m wanting one of these for my home now!)
3. A stylish, well balanced vintage travel inspired moodboard for a child’s bedroom from Me and My Shadow
There were some great posts linked up, and it was very difficult to choose my favourites!
So, over to this week’s linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
Don’t forget, all included posts will be shared on Pinterest in the Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, and I’ll do my very best to comment on and tweet them all too.
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on other posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again
and link to my blog