Do you long for better toy storage? Do you wish you could wave a magic wand and suddenly all your toy storage problems would disappear? Well I can’t promise to solve all of your toy storage problems, but after scouring Pinterest for some solutions myself I had to put together this little roundup of those that I’d found.
Here are some great ideas, new and old for storing your kids’ toys:
1. Craft Storage:
2. Pretty Bedroom Box Storage:
3. Over Door Hanger – Boys’ Toys:
4. Amazing Lego Storage:
5. Girl’s Headband Storage Idea:
6. Organised Girl’s Bedroom Shelving:
7. Underbed Toy Storage:
8. Overdoor Hanger – Girls’ Dolls
9. Upcycled Pallet Boxes for Playroom Storage:
10. Above the Bed Ladder Storage – Soft Toys:
I do hope you like these ideas. Aren’t they great? Let me know if you are using any of these ideas already or if you give any of them a go.
Visit my Pinterest boards for more inspiration!
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.
I understand that by downloading the guide I may receive direct marketing material in relation to interiors and lifestyle brands and products.