The Competition is now closed. Well done to the Winner, Nova from 18 Chelsea Mews, and to everyone that took part. It was a tough decision!
Bloggers, welcome to this fabulous Christmas competition I’m running in association with Debenhams.
If you would like the chance to win £250 to spend at Debenhams plus a Christmas Food Hamper worth £150, read on!
We would like you to create a Moodboard using Debenahams items, describing your dream Christmas table spread. Then write a blog post, including your moodboard, describing and explaning your choices. You must include a link and description to the items you’ve included, as well as the link to your favourite recipe. The full entry details are below, but once you’ve created your moodboard and blog post, link them up in the comments below.
As usual, you could create your Moodboard in a variety of ways. Use Pinterest, create a collage on Picmonkey or create a Polyvore board. You can include table decorations, a centrepiece, crockery, crackers and lights, as well as images of some of your favourite food. Showcase the theme or look for your table in the moodboard, and then tell us about it in the blog post. Here is a good place to start looking for inspiration on the Debenhams website
The Competition will be open until midnight on 30th November 2014.
Entries will be judged by me and Debenhams and we’ll be looking for creativity, originality and design flair in your posts.
Terms and Conditions:
- By entering their details, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Eligibility Rule for Debenhams competition hosted by Jen Stanbrook on Love Chic Living blog
- This competition is open to all persons resident in the UK aged 18 and over at the date of their entry.
- Employees or contractors of Debenhams Retail Plc and their immediate family, operators of its brands and concessions, or anyone directly connected with the organisation will not be eligible to enter the competition.
Entry and Entry Methods
- To enter, the user must create a blog post with a moodboard of Debenhams items to describe their dream Christmas table spread.
- User must link to and mention all names of the items used in the moodboard.
- User must include a link to their favourite Christmas recipe from anywhere on the web.
- Users submit their entry details via a comment over at www.lovechicliving.co.uk with a URL to their entry.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- A limit of one entry per customer will be accepted. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and to require them to return any prize they may have won.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries will be accepted.
- No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, defaced, illegible, lost or delayed or are unable to be submitted due to any technical or other reason. Proof of sending of any entry will not be proof of our receipt of that entry.
- The start date of the competition is 14th November 2014 and the competition closes at midnight, 30th November 2014 (inclusive).
- The winner will be chosen by the competition host, Jen Stanbrook from Love Chic Living and Debenhams . The decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
- The winner/s will be notified by twitter or email (or both).
- The Prize consists of £250 Debenhams voucher and a Christmas food hamper from Debenhams worth £150.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. No cash alternative is available for any prize.
- Debenhams Retail Plc reserves the right to substitute any Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- A list of the winner’s names can be obtained by sending an SAE to; WINNERS, ‘I’m Dreaming of Debenhams Dinnerware’ competition, PR department, 10 Brock Street, Regent’s place, London, NW1 3FG.
- The winning prizes will be dispatched directly by Debenhams.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Debenhams Retail Plc may require.
- By sending any of your images to @Debenhams, you grant permission for us to have a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the images in connection with the competition for the following purposes
- Debenhams Retail Plc will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond their control.
- Prizes will only be delivered to an address within the UK (or elsewhere if the competition is open to entrants residing outside of the UK).
Termination of Competition
- Debenhams Retail Plc reserves the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Exclusion of Liability
- We make no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law we shall have no liability to you in relation to any prize, its fitness for purposes, merchantability or otherwise.
- We reserve the right to disqualify entrants from entering our promotions or prize winners from receiving their prizes where any such person engages in unsafe, illegal, unsociable or inappropriate behaviour.
Identity of the Promoter
- The promoter of this competition is Debenhams Retail Plc registered no. 5448421. Registered office: 10 Brock Street, regent’s Place, London, NW1 3FG
The BEST Homes and Interiors Shops
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!