This Competition is now closed.
Thank you to everyone who submitted their Pinterest boards. It was a really difficult decision but well done to the winner – Matthew Hird.
I can’t tell you how thrilled I am to be hosting this fabulous competition. The lovely people at made.com have kindly offered a brilliant prize to my readers – £250 to spend at their website. You could put it towards a larger item like a sofa or bed or you may like to blow it all on a basket full of cushions! The choice is yours. Of course firstly you need to know what to do to enter, so read on.
Let me tell you a little more about the company and its products. Made.com brings you a new way to buy your furniture. By cutting out the middle man they are able to bring you their products direct from the designers saving up to 70% on the retail price. They have no warehouses, no middle men and no physical stores, just a gorgeous website full of modern, contemporary furniture and accessories. Every week they combine the orders taken and put them into production. As they only manufacture what’s been ordered they manage to cut costs. It does mean delivery takes a little longer but it’s worth the wait.
What has always attracted me to made.com is the quality of the design. It’s different and refreshing and very accessible because of the price. I’ve featured them several times in the Chic Showcase because the style is spot on for me.
And so how would you like to win a fabulous £250 to spend with them? Here’s what you have to do:
Win £250 to spend at Made.com
As this is such a great prize I’ve devised a creative competition where I’d love for you to put your interior design skills to the test.
I would like you to create a Pinterest board depicting your ‘Room Makeover with made.com’. Create your board starting with a made.com storage item from the specific board (read below) and then add anything else you wish. It can be for any room in the home, your bedroom perhaps or the living room, you may even like to makeover your outdoor living space. Choose a room and give it the makeover of your dreams!
There are a few conditions so please read carefully:
- Create a Pinterest board called ‘Made.com Competition Board with Love Chic Living’
- Follow Love Chic Living on Pinterest.
- Then repin just one of the storage items from the Love Chic Living – Made.com Pinterest Board over to your board
- The board can represent any room in the house, or even your outdoor living space.
- Feel free to visit made.com to add further items to you board (this isn’t a condition of entry though).
- Add as many pins as you like from anywhere else to bring your board to life but you must pin a minimum of 10 items
- Once you’re happy with your board, come back and add a comment to this post including a link to your board.
The competition will be open for a month so if you’re not a Pinterest member just yet you have chance to become one and create your board. You can join Pinterest here.
The Love Chic Living team is really looking forward to reviewing your boards. Remember to give them a wow factor, add comments to your pins to explain your choices and give us a great sense of what your makeover is all about.
Closing date: Sunday 5th May 11.59pm
UK Entries Only
UPDATE: If you have had problems including your url or link into the comments, this should now be fixed so please do try again! Thanks Jen x
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is £250 to spend at made.com online website. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must create a Pinterest board and repin an item from the Love Chic Living pinterest board
- Entrants must follow Love Chic Living on Pinterest
- The board must depict a Room Makeover
- The board must contain at least 10 pins
- A comment must be left at the blog post that includes a link to the entrant’s Pinterest board
- UK Entrants only
- Competition closes on Sunday 5th May at 11.59pm.
- Winner will be chosen by the Love Chic Living team and contacted by email
- Winner must respond to the email within 7 days or forfeit the prize. Another winner will then be chosen.
- The prize will be given direct from made.com.
- Love Chic Living’s decision is final