This Competition is now Closed.
Congratulations to the Winner, Naomi for her Chalk inspired Pinterest board.
Thank you to everyone who entered.
I have a great creative competition on the blog for you today courtesy of Carpetright. We have teamed up together so I am able to offer one lucky winner this fabulous Child’s Metal bed frame worth £100.
Finished in black, the Tiara metal bedframe has a timeless style suiting either a boy or girl and creates a wonderful centrepiece for your child’s room.
Children’s bedrooms can be hard to get right from a design and style point of view. So many of us fall into the trap of decorating a child’s bedroom in a favourite character of the moment, only to find that 6 months later they have moved onto something else. That can include beds of course, which are expensive to replace.
A metal bed frame like this one is decorative, yet not fussy and suits all kinds of décor and design styles. It will grow with your child; no need to change the frame as the toddler grows into a child and so into a teenager, just update the mattress and bedding when you decorate. You can check out the full range of kids beds at Carpetright here.
So what are you waiting for? Find out what you need to do to be in with a chance of winning this great prize.
Win a Child’s Metal Bed frame from Carpetright worth £100
To enter into this competition, I would like you to create your own Pinterest Board depicting an ‘Ideal Child’s Bedroom’.
There are a few conditions so please read carefully:
- Create a Pinterest board called ‘Carpetright Ideal Child’s Bedroom Competition with Love Chic Living’
- Follow Love Chic Living and Carpetright on Pinterest
- Then pin this image of the Tiara bedframe from the Carpetright blog
- Add as many pins as you like from anywhere else to bring your board to life but you must pin a minimum of 10 items.
- Once you’re happy with your design, come back and add a comment to this post including a link to your board.
The competition will be open for a month so if you’re not a Pinterest member just yet you have chance to become one and create your board. You can join Pinterest here.
The Love Chic Living team is really looking forward to reviewing your boards. Remember to give them a wow factor, add comments to your pins and give us a great sense of what your dream child’s bedroom would look like.
Closing date: Sunday 22nd September 2013 11.59pm
UK Entries Only
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is a Tiara metal bed frame in black from Carpetright. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must create a Pinterest board and repin an item from the Love Chic Living pinterest board
- Entrants must follow Carpetright and Love Chic Living on Pinterest
- The board must depict an Ideal Child’s bedroom
- The board must contain at least 10 pins, and can include more.
- A comment must be left on this blog post that includes a link to the entrant’s Pinterest board
- UK Entrants only
- Competition closes on Sunday 22nd September 2013 11.59pm
- Winner will be chosen by the Love Chic Living team, contacted by email and announced on the blog.
- Winner must respond to the email within 7 days or forfeit the prize. Another winner will then be chosen.
- The prize will be given direct from the Carpetright.
- Love Chic Living’s decision is final
Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com
The BEST Homes and Interiors Shops
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!