Cybher 2012 is the UK’s only all female blogging event. Held this May in London I’m super excited to be able to go. As this blog is very new I was hoping to secure some funding to attend, and Sian To, the fabulous blogger at Geek is the New Chic and Mummy Tips and Cybher organiser has come up trumps for me.
With women attending from all over blogosphere not just the Lifestyle and Parenting communities the schedule looks varied and fascinating with all kinds of topics being covered. I’m hoping to improve on my blogging skills, network with others, share, learn and be inspired.
Back in February, Sian kicked off a Meet and Greet, as a means for bloggers attending Cybher to get to know a bit more about each other before the day. So I’m linking this up there. This is me – *waves hello* :
Name: Jen Stanbrook
Blogs: lovechicliving.co.uk and signandthecity.com
Height: 5′ 3″
Hair: Various shades of blonde
5 things you should know about me:
- I’ve just pretty much retired from playing mixed hockey for over 15 years. My back just can’t take it anymore.
- I worked in IT for 10 years and used to manage Unix servers for a living. A real conversation stopper, I shan’t repeat this fact again.
- I am hard of hearing and have learnt to lip read over the years. It is by coincidence though, that I am British Sign Language qualified and teach baby signing.
- I am a perfectionist, can be a bit dippy and have an addiction to lists.
- I love a good gossip over a bacardi and diet coke or two.
That’s me in a nutshell. Look forward to seeing you all at Cybher in May!
To read more about others attending Cybher click here.