This Giveaway is now Closed. Congratulations to Chris Andrews.
Last week I wrote about the amazing benefits of using a Lumie bodyclock. I can’t tell you how much better I’m feeling now we’re using one to wake to in the mornings; it’s wonderful to wake to a brightly lit room and I feel energised and full of energy.
So, I’m delighted to be able to offer this Lumie Bodyclock Starter worth £59.95 to one lucky blog reader.
Bodyclock is the original wake-up light, also called a dawn simulator and it wakes you gradually with increasing natural light. This is a signal for your body to ease production of sleep hormones (e.g. melatonin) and increase those that help you get up and go (e.g. cortisol). Wake-up lights help to keep your sleep cycle on track, boosting mood, energy and productivity levels all day.
- 30-minute sunrise wakes you naturally
- 30-minute fading sunset helps you to wind down for bed
- Dimmable lighting for use as a bedside light
- Sun ray effect
- Snooze feature
- Back-ups: optional alarm beep, power failure back-up
Check out the film for more information on how the Bodyclock works and what benefits can bring.
WIN a Lumie Bodyclock Starter worth £59.95
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning one of these fabulous Lumie Bodyclock’s follow the Rafflecopter instructions below
Giveaway Ends: 25th March at Midnight
UK Entries Only
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is a Lumie Bodyclock Starter worth £59.95. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must follow the Rafflecopter instructions.
- All steps must be followed to ensure the proper qualification into the competition
- UK Entrants only
- Competition closes on Tuesday 25th March at midnight.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Rafflecopter and contacted by email.
- Winners must respond to the email within 7 days or forfeit the prize. Another winner will then be chosen.
- The prize will be given direct from Lumie
- Love Chic Living’s decision is final
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.