Welcome to another #LoveYourHome. Thanks so much to everyone for linking up last week, there were some great, diverse posts, and it’s lovely to see so many of you commenting and sharing on each other’s posts.
This week, I’ve chosen some of my favourite posts from the last week’s linky, based on a little bit of DIY. Can’t believe that you’ve already had some fabulous projects underway, and they are so striking and inspiring. The Top Picks from last week are:
1. A stunning, and yet so simple Textured Wall Hanging from NostalgieCat
2. Another great furniture makeover, this time a wardrobe from Tidy Away Today (love those geometric knobs!)
3. A great bathroom makeover from Jaime, even after some mishaps (not everything goes smoothly in the world of home blogging!)
So, over to this week’s linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
Don’t forget, all included posts will be shared on Pinterest in the Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, (please try to include a Pinterest friendly image) and I’ll do my very best to comment on and tweet them all too.
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on at least 2-3 posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again
Grab the badge and link up
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.
I understand that by downloading the guide I may receive direct marketing material in relation to interiors and lifestyle brands and products.