Thanks to everyone who is making #LoveYourHome such great fun, and a wonderful resource for home and interiors inspiration!
Initially, I thought I’d run it for just 4 weeks to see how it went. To see if anyone joined in, and what people thought. Well, I’m so chuffed that you are coming back week after week to link up, and from the feedback I’ve had, so I’m going to keep it going. Yay!
Last week was another fab week of wonderful posts, both for the home and the garden. Hopefully you manged to have a read of some of them and took away some lovely ideas and inspiration for your own home.
Here are my Top Picks:
1. The lovely living space from Molly and the Princess because she’s really made it her own.
2. This really well thought out revamp for the DC Project boy’s bedroom
3. And finally, the Secret Garden makeover from A Beautiful Space (even though I had a hand in this, it was all down to their vision and hard work!)
So, over to this week’s linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
Don’t forget, all included posts will be shared on Pinterest in the Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, and I’ll do my very best to comment on and tweet them all too.
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on other posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again
Grab the badge and link to my blog
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.
I understand that by downloading the guide I may receive direct marketing material in relation to interiors and lifestyle brands and products.