Welcome to this week’s linky, and thanks to all those that linked up last week. I hope you are enjoying discovering each other’s posts and finding inspiration for your home decor.
This week, I’ve chosen 3 of my Top Picks to showcase, simply because I love the style, the trend and the hues. What do you think?
1. Gina is trying to decide how to incorporate some colourful boho boutique styling into her bedroom.
2. Becky has showcased these gorgeous cushions from Andy Hau – I’m a little bit in love with these.
3. Heather is discussing the monochrome trend and how to make it work in your home.
Do remember, if you can, to include a Pinterest friendly image. I love to pin them to my Home Bloggers board, and with over 300k followers now, it should hopefully bring you more traffic. If you’re still finding your way around with Pinterest, have a read of my recent blog post, with hints and tips on how to get the most from it.
So, over to this week’s linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
Don’t forget, all included posts will be shared on Pinterest in the Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, and I’ll do my very best to comment on and tweet them all too.
The Rules are as follows:
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on at least 2-3 posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.
I understand that by downloading the guide I may receive direct marketing material in relation to interiors and lifestyle brands and products.