This week, I’m thinking lots about home interiors as we embark on the attic conversion. This year we’ll be taking on some serious home renovation, having put it off for several years, so there’s lots to consider. Selfishly, one of the thhings I love about this linkup, are the ideas and inspiration it gives me for projects like this, as well as seeing what everyone else is doing to their homes and writing about.
Thanks to those who shared their posts last week, my Top Picks are quite varied this week, but all have inspired me in different ways.
1. Stacey from The Design Sheppard has some spot on tips for designing a small bathroom
2. Steph from Renovation Baybee has showcased her romantic, streamlined bedroom makeover
3. Heather from BlommaLondon has some great ideas for origami cranes around the home (as well as the 1000 that are being made for her wedding!)
So, over to this week’s linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
Don’t forget, all included posts will be shared on Pinterest in the Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, and I’ll do my very best to comment on and tweet them all too.
The Rules are as follows:
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on at least 2-3 posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.
I understand that by downloading the guide I may receive direct marketing material in relation to interiors and lifestyle brands and products.