The linky took a little break last week, as I got ready for a family trip, but it’s back with gusto this week, and I’m really looking forward to seeing your home and interior posts from recent weeks.
My Top Picks from the last linky are here too:
1. Doors can be stylish too, just as Well This is Growing Up shows us.
2. Some great supermarket finds from Becky at Thrifty Home
3. A very stylish desk makeover from Blue Bear Wood – I want a room like this!
So, over to this week’s linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
Don’t forget, all included posts will be shared on Pinterest in the Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, and I’ll do my very best to comment on and tweet them all too.
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on other posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again