Welcome to this week’s #LoveYourHome linky, I do hope you’re enjoying the inspiration and resources that you’re finding here.
The Bank Holiday weekend has left me a little behind this week, so I’ve still to comment, tweet and pin all of last week’s entries, but I will do it in the next few days, never fear!
And so over to my Top Picks from last week. They are all about stylish workspaces! I ran a competition recently to find the most stylish desk, and whilst some of these posts entered, they also linked up too. I thought it would be a lovely way to show you some of my favourites.
From the top:
1. Tigerlilly Quinn and her lovely thrifty, and very stylish office space
2. Wild and Grizzly, with her fabulous bay window facing desk. I would love a view like that!
3. Finally, 3 years and Home with another stylish desk makeover and very cute imagery.
So, over to this week’s linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
Don’t forget, all included posts will be shared on Pinterest in the Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, and I’ll do my very best to comment on and tweet them all too.
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on other posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.
I understand that by downloading the guide I may receive direct marketing material in relation to interiors and lifestyle brands and products.