Hi everyone, and welcome to this week’s Love Your Home linky.
Last week saw a lovely selection of posts joining in, and I was really taken with some of the flower and plant posts so this week’s Top Picks focus on this theme. I’m still pinning and tweeting as many as I can, so do remember to add a Pinterest friendly image to your posts.
1. Beautiful inspiration for decorating your home in flowers and glass vases from Let’s Talk Mommy
2. Add some greenery to your home with funky succulents from Blomma London
3. And a simple and stylish craft activity to create an eye catching wall decor from Zing Zing Tree
So, over to this week’s linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
Don’t forget, all included posts will be shared on Pinterest in the Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, and I’ll do my very best to comment on and tweet them all too.
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on at least 2-3 posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again
Grab the badge and link up