Welcome to this week’s linky. Apologies if you missed it last week, I just didn’t manage to get it live. This one is going to run for a fortnight as we’re on holiday next week, so plenty of time to link up your favourite home and interiors posts.
Last time’s Top Picks are just lovely, and so varied. From a lovely chest makeover, to tongue in cheek tips on DIY, to a stylish room tour. Do take a look at the posts if you get chance.
1. Circus Queen takes us through her chest of drawers makeover.
2. Little Lilypad has some very funny tips on how to cope with your children whilst doing DIY
3. Hello it’s Gemma shows us her very stylish room.
So, over to this week’s linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
Don’t forget, all included posts will be shared on Pinterest in the Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, and I’ll do my very best to comment on and tweet them all too.
The Rules are as follows:
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on at least 2-3 posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.