Hello, and welcome to this week’s Love Your Home feature – it’s a day late, but hopefully you won’t mind!
Thanks to everyone who took part last week, great to see so many fabulous interiors posts once again. I’m always so inspired by the work and creativity that goes into them.
This week’s Top Picks are relatively varied, but contain imagery, ideas and inspriation that really caught my eye.
1. Some beautiful pink and gold colour inspiration from Gina Caro
2. If you’re wanting some penguins in your home this Winter, Fresh Design has a great roundup
3. Can you spot the unique feature in this bathroom plan from The Laughing Owls?
So, over to this week’s linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
Don’t forget, all included posts will be shared on Pinterest in the Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, and I’ll do my very best to comment on and tweet them all too.
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on at least 2-3 posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again
Grab the badge and link up
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.