Well #LoveYourHome had to take a little week off last week as the Easter school holidays were playing havoc with my routine!
We’re back this week though, and hopefully bigger and better than before.
Week 3 of the linky saw lots of lovely interiors and home posts linking up and I’ve had a great time reading through them all. We had 17 posts in total, but I know there are lots more out there so please do share the linky love and let’s have a bumper week this week.
Just a note about the guidelines, so we all get plenty out of the linky, and create our own little Homes and Interiors community. Do remember, if you link up your post, go and make some comments on others who have linked up. If you remember, come back later in the week and share some more comments. If you use the hashtag #LoveYourHome when you leave the comment, the blogger will know how you’ve arrived on their post, andwill hopefully reciprocate the comment. It’s a lovely way to improve the blogging community and make the most of the linky. I know we don’t always have the time to comment on everyone else’s post, but do leave a few comments if you can.
If you kindly tried to add the badge code to your post, thank you, I really appreciate it. If you’ve been having trouble with that, remember to insert the code on the ‘text’ page of your blog post. It will convert to the badge image once you hit publish.
And so to my Top Picks from last time:
1. DIY Patterned Faux Wallpaper from She Makes a Home because who knew something this cool actually existed.
2. Finishing Touches from The Ana Mum Diary with some gorgeous vintage cutlery, and beautiful styling.
3. Biscuit Tin Love from Home Gems because who doesn’t love a biscuit tin roundup, right?
So, over to this week’s linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
Don’t forget, all included posts will be shared on Pinterest in the Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, and I’ll do my very best to comment on and tweet them all too.
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on other posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.