Well, last week was fabulous and so many of you joined in and shared your inspirational home and interiors posts. It was really hard to choose 3 to showcase here; there were so many really great posts.
So my Top Picks from last week include a lovely bedroom tour, some blush pink loveliness and a shelf!
1. Such creative attention to detail in her son’s bedroom from The Owl and the Accordian
2. Do you have a #shelfie like this one from The Ordinary Lovely
3. And how about some sweet, but not sickly blush pink interior inspiraiton from But Why Mummy Why.
I hope you all had fun discovering other home and interiors posts, and fancy doing it all again this week? Here you go!
So, over to this week’s linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
Don’t forget, all included posts will be shared on Pinterest in the Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, and I’ll do my very best to comment on and tweet them all too.
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on at least 2-3 posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again
Grab the badge and link up
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.