Welcome back to the #LoveYourHome linky, which, I know, has been a little intermittent lately.
As we’re pretty much here in the summer holiday period now, I think this week’s linky will be the last one for a little while, and it will return in September with renewed energy.
So, let’s make the most of this final one, and get lots of you sharing your favourite home interior posts from the last few weeks.
My Top Picks this week are a mix of home diy, wallpaper and inspiration so I hope you like my choices.
1. Becky from A Beautiful Space has been looking at how to liven up a plain wall with fabulous wallpapers
2. Steph from Renovation Baybee has come up with this fabulous meal planner board which I love, do check it out.
3. H&M Home have a lovely selection which Cathy, from My Sweet Things has been showcasing
So, over to this week’s linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
Don’t forget, all included posts will be shared on Pinterest in the Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, and I’ll do my very best to comment on and tweet them all too.
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on at least 2-3 posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again
Grab the badge and link up
The BEST Homes and Interiors Shops
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!