Wow, another great week on the #LoveYourHome linky. Thanks so much to everyone who has commented, shared or joined in, I hope you’re enjoyong the discovery of all of these great posts. I know I love discovering some of these lovely new blogs, and finding such inspiration there too.
My top picks from the second week include:
1. The very imaginative and thrifty DIY kids planter from Ginger Bisquite
2. The gorgeous girls bedroom makeover from A Mummy Too
3. And finally the very retro and chic living room makeover from Mummy Daddy Me
There was a great turnout again and I hope this continues.
As part of the linky fun, I’m tweeting, commenting and pinning all of your posts. The pins will go into the Love Home Bloggers collaborative board, and if you’re a regular write of home interiors posts, and would like to be added as a collaborator on that board, let me know. All I ask is that all pins lead back to a blog post.
On the topic of Pinterest, I’m also going to pin the great posts out to other boards I’m a collaborator on, which should gain more traffic. It helps if you have a great image, or badge that I can pin out. Make sure it’s a portrait image that showcases your post, ideally around 800×600 pixels and if you like, why not turn it into a badge and add a little text. You can use Picmonkey to do this. It will really help your pin fly on Pinterest and let me know that you’re keen on having it pinned too.
So, over to this weeks linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on other posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again
Grab the badge and link to my blog