Welcome to this week’s #LoveYourHome linky. My apologies if you came looking for the linky last week; some weeks I struggle to get it written in time so leave it to the following week. It’s looking much more likely that the linky will run fortnightly, but we’ll see how it goes.
The Top Picks from last time’s linky are all focused on the bathroom. It’s one of the hardest rooms to decorate, I think, so these posts are all there to help you and give you the inspiration you might need:
1. Great tips and ideas from Thrifty Home on how to create a unique looking bathroom
2. TigerLilly Quinn tells us how tactile textures can revamp a space, particularly a bathroom
3. Renovation Baybee shows us how far they’ve come with their bathroom makeover
So, over to this week’s linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
Don’t forget, all included posts will be shared on Pinterest in the Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, and I’ll do my very best to comment on and tweet them all too.
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on at least 2-3 posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again