So, how are your home and interiors projects coming along? Thanks to everyone for joining up and making the linky such great fun to read, and providing such fabulous inspiration for both me, other bloggers, and of course, the readers!
This week’s Top Picks have a little makeover theme running through them, and I’m feeling really inspired.
1. Miss Enchanting has given her desk area a makeover, and really managed to bring her own personality into the space.
2. City Coastal Life has given her old rocking chair the most divine makeover. Do go and check out the whole post if you haven’t.
3. And Tidy Away Today has also been busy with the paintbrush, giving her desk the striking purple look you see here.
So, over to this week’s linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
Don’t forget, all included posts will be shared on Pinterest in the Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, and I’ll do my very best to comment on and tweet them all too.
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on at least 2-3 posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again
The BEST Homes and Interiors Shops
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!