I know I’m a day late, but hopefully that won’t matter.
Thank you to everyone who joined up in the last fortnight. It worked really well, so I’m going to move this to a fortnightly linky, hopefully giving more people chance to join in, and leave their lovely comments on other posts. I apologise that the badge code wasn’t working, but hopefully I’ve fixed it this week, and thanks to those who gave my blog and #LoveYourHome a mention anyway.
This week’s Top Picks are just gorgeous. There were some many too choose from, I was spoiled for choice, but hopefully you like my favourites.
1. Beautiful styling ideas from The Ordinary Lovely
2. DIY Wall art from Well I Guess This Is Growing Up
3. A gorgeous, monochrome bedroom makeover from A Mummy Too
So, over to this week’s linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
Don’t forget, all included posts will be shared on Pinterest in the Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, and I’ll do my very best to comment on and tweet them all too.
The Rules are as follows:
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on at least 2-3 posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back in 2 weeks and we’ll do it all again