Wow, what a great reaction to the very first #LoveYourHome linky from last week! I was blown away with the comments, and thrilled that so many of you linked up, shared and commented. There were some lovely posts, and such a variety too from thoughtful expressions about design, to makeovers, upcycling and top tips. I commented on, tweeted and pinned all of them I think but if I missed some do let me know.
My favourites from the first week? Well here they are, and if you haven’t taken a look yet, do go over and give them some linky love.
My top picks from the first week of #LoveYourHome are:
1. The wonderful Norman Copenhagen hooks from 3 Years and Home which look oh so stylish.
2. The fabulous kitchen makeover from Life at the Little Wood (who wouldn’t want to hang out and cook there!)
3. The definitive guides from Moregous on how to incorporate subway tiles into your home.
Thanks to everyone for joining in, I do hope you went and commented on the others and enjoyed what you read.
All of the posts that join in will get pinned to my Love Home Bloggers Pinterest board, but if you are a regular Homes and Interiors blogger and would like to become a contributor to the board, just let me know in the comments below, and I can add you in. This means that you can pin your blog posts straight to the board whenever you like; the more we pin the more followers we will gain. I try and pin lots of the content from that board onto other big US boards that I contribute to, which will definitely help with traffic.
So, over to this weeks linky. If you’ve written a post that relates to the home or garden in the last week or so feel free to add it to the linky. It might be a review, a makeover, or considerations for a makeover. You might be showcasing some fabulous products you’ve discovered, some great designs you love, or simply rambling about the lack of storage in your home. It’s pretty simple, if it is home or design focused, add it to the linky.
1. Link up one of your Home and Interiors blog posts from the last week or so using the linky tool below.
2. Go and comment on other posts that have linked up
3. Grab the badge and add it to your blog post
4. Come back next Thursday and we’ll do it all again
Grab the badge
and link to my blog
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.
I understand that by downloading the guide I may receive direct marketing material in relation to interiors and lifestyle brands and products.