Welcome to another Moodboard Monday where the theme this week is a rather topical one: James Bond. This week LISH Concepts and I have been thinking about dark and sultry, sophisticated, glamorous and sparkly Moodboards that remind us of Bond and all that he is about. With the release of the new Bond film, Skyfall we did think this would be a good fun board to play around with.
Moodboard Monday: James Bond
On Polyvore this week I had a lot of fun pulling together a few key pieces that evoke that feeling glamour and glitz. I’ve kept it quite simple using just a small colour palette and few key items. I can really imagine this moodboard being used as the basis for decorating a room, maybe the bedroom, with the colours and textures evoking that James Bond sophistication we’re used to. The cocktail glasses, cushions and chandelier offer a touch of that grown up sophistication and the colours are sultry and seductive. Of course, no James Bond moodboard would be complete without some diamonds. The Chandelier is the home interiors alternative to a girls’ best friend, but of course the bracelet and ring are the real thing. This moodboard makes me feel like I’d like to get all dressed up for a glamorous night out; it’s provocative and seductive.
And now it’s over to you. We would love to see your Moodboards. You can join in with the theme and create your own James Bond Moodboard, or you can just pull together a moodboard of your own choosing, and link it up below.
Moodboard Monday is a fortnightly feature where we create a moodboard inspired by a certain theme. The linky is also run by Mummylish over at LISH Concepts. But that’s not all…. Moodboard Monday is also open to you!
- Create your own Moodboard by either following the theme this week or using your own ideas. The Linky will be open for 2 weeks.
- You can create your Moodboard any way you like, with an actual magazine collage scanned in or photographed or using the computer ie. photoshop, picmonkey, olioboard or Polyvore. You could even use a selection of photos/images in your blog post separately to create your Moodboard.
- You may want to focus on interiors one week and fashion the next, you may want to use your own photography or images – anything goes, feel free!
- If you would like some ideas about how to create your moodboards check out the LISH tutorial on How to create the perfect moodboard.
- Post your Moodboard on your own blog and then link up below.
- You can also link up at the LISH Concepts Moodboard Monday feature too.
- Grab the Moodboard Monday button from the sidebar and include it in your blogpost.
- Comment on others that have linked up and share some Moodboard Monday love!
The BEST Homes and Interiors Shops
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!