Welcome to this week’s Moodboard Monday, the theme this week being Purple. Now LISH Concepts and I have decided to make a few changes to our regular linkup feature to make it friendlier and simpler to join in. From now on, I’m going to be featuring my own Moodboards instead of them being showcased over at LISH, and if you would like to join in and linkup your own moodboard you don’t have to follow the theme we set down. But of course, you can if you want to! Mummlish will be featuring her own Moodboard and running the same linky, so you can, if you want, linkup here and over on the LISH Concepts blog. More on that later, firstly here’s my Moodboard for today.
Moodboard Monday: PURPLE
- Create your own Moodboard by either following the theme this week or using your own ideas. The Linky will be open for 2 weeks.
- You can create your Moodboard any way you like, with an actual magazine collage scanned in or photographed or using the computer ie. photoshop, picmonkey, olioboard or Polyvore. You could even use a selection of photos/images in your blog post separately to create your Moodboard.
- You may want to focus on interiors one week and fashion the next, you may want to use your own photography or images – anything goes, feel free!
- If you would like some ideas about how to create your moodboards check out the LISH tutorial on How to create the perfect moodboard.
- Post your Moodboard on your own blog and then link up below.
- You can also link up at the LISH Concepts Moodboard Monday feature too.
- Grab the Moodboard Monday button from the sidebar and include it in your blogpost.
- Comment on others that have linked up and share some Moodboard Monday love!
Can’t wait to see this week’s amazing creations, and thank you, in advance, for taking the time to link them up.
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.
I understand that by downloading the guide I may receive direct marketing material in relation to interiors and lifestyle brands and products.