Giveaway Closed. The Winner is Suzanne Atkins – thanks to everyone who entered.
For the last few months, I’ve been doing a lovely little #StyleChallenge with 3 other bloggers, where we interpret a theme in our own unique way. The first month we tackled Outdoor Planters, last month we tried the best ways to use a printer, and this month we’re looking at outdoor party and picnic ware.
I’m thrilled to be showing you this most adoreable range from Talking Tables – a vintage Alice in Wonderland themed set called Truly Alice with everything you could wish for in a tea party collection. This year sees the 150th anniversary of Alice in Wonderland so throwing an Alice themed tea party this summer seems like a great idea. If you fancy winning some, head down to the bottom of the post to find out more.
Let me show you what we had:
Isn’t this the cutest party ware you’ve seen? I’m blown away by the detail and thought that’s gone into the designs. My girls had the best time drinking from their ‘drink me’ bottles and discovering french fancies in the tiny domed cake holders. With matching plates, straws and paper cups this is the perfect partyware for an Alice themed bash you’re going to find.
Want to see what by blogging buddies are showcasing as their favourite picnicware of the moment? Hop along and take a browse at The Ana Mum Diary, Thrifty Home and A Residence. Which one is your favourite?
WIN a Truly Alice Partyware Bundle from Talking Tables
I have some of pieces left over from the party (brand new and still packed) to give away to one lucky reader.
They include some Truly Alice Curious Keys and Cards, 2 packs of very pretty paper bunting and some Truly Alice party signs. Talking Tables would also like to add 1 each of the following:
- Teapot Stands
- Drink Me Set
- Cup Set
The value of the bundle is over £50. You can see all of the items on the Talking Table website here
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning the bundle all you need to do is tweet the following:
I would love to win the Truly Alice partyware bundle from @talkingtables via @lovechicliving for my summer party http://wp.me/p2djcQ-3eK
Leave me a comment below to let me know you’ve done it.
For extra entries you can:
Leave extra comments to let me know you’ve done them (for the purpose of the random number generator)
Giveaway Closes: Sunday 9th August 2015 at Midnight
UK Entries only
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is a Truly Alice party bundle worth around £50. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must tweet the message and leave a comment as per the instructions.
- Extra entries via following @talkingtables on Twitter and following @lovechicliving on Twitter.
- All steps listed above must be followed to ensure the proper qualification into the giveaway.
- Open to mainland UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Jen Stanbrook and Talking Tables.
- The giveaway closes on Sunday 9th August 2015 midnight
- The winner will be chosen by random and contacted by email.
- The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 7 days or a new winner will be chosen
- The winner’s name will be available on request
- The prize will be given in two parts, one from Love Chic Living and another from Talking Tables.
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- This is a joint promotion between Love Chic Living and Talking Tables
- Love Chic Living’s decision is final
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.
I understand that by downloading the guide I may receive direct marketing material in relation to interiors and lifestyle brands and products.