A stylish bed can make all the difference to the look of your room, and if you use it as the focal point, will really set the tone for the rest of the decor.
How would you like to get your hands on this lovely Hygena Lenora Kingsize Bed Frame from Homebase, and really add some modern luxury and style to your bedroom?
This beautiful frame comes complete with 2 storage drawers and is part real leather, part faux leather. The beauty of a chocolate leather frame is that, no matter what your style of decor, it will blend effortlessly with your surroundings.
Here are a few more details about the frame, including sizings:
- Designed for comfort and style.
- Bi-cast bed covered in chocolate coloured leather.
- Faux leather back and side panels.
- Complete with two space-saving storage drawers.
- Solid wood wenge stained feet.
- Sprung slats for comfort.
- 2 person self assembly required.
- Size: Height 97cm x length 237cm x width 160cm.
**Please note, mattress is not included, this giveaway is just for the frame itself**
So what are you waiting for? This is how to enter:
Giveaway End Date: Tuesday 5th August 2014 11.59pm
UK Entries Only
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is the Lenora Bedframe from Homebase worth £199.99. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must follow the Rafflecopter instructions to gain entry into the giveaway
- UK Entrants only
- Competition closes on Tuesday August 5th 11.59pm
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter
- Winners must respond within 7 days or forfeit the prize. Another winner will then be chosen.
- The prize will be given direct from Homebase
- Love Chic Living’s decision is final
Win competitions at ThePrizeFinder.com – See more at: http://theprizefinder.com/content/win-hygena-lenora-kingsize-bedrame-homebase-worth-%C2%A319999#sthash.kzgYN5Pn.dpuf
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.
I understand that by downloading the guide I may receive direct marketing material in relation to interiors and lifestyle brands and products.