Bloggers, would you like to win £200 to spend on brand new tableware at M&S?
This Competition is now Closed.
Congatulations to the overall winner – Happy Home Bird
Runners Up Prizes go to – Tidy Away Today and Sew Yeah.
Thank you to everyone who took the time and trouble to enter!
If your answer is yes and you have a flair for interiors and design, then why not enter this Magical Dining Room Competition! To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is create a blog post that shows what your dream dining room would look like, and how you would add a little magical and sparkle for a special occasion.
If you are posting before Christmas then you may like to include some of M&S’ festive tableware in your post. If you are posting in the New Year then let us know what items you would pick for a special dinner party.
To get you in the mood and give you some ideas here’s what I spent £200 on for my Magical Christmas Dining table with the help of some gorgeous M&S items.
All items provided by M&S (plates and wine glasses my own)
What you need to do:
- Hop on over to the home section at Marksandspencer.com to get started
- Choose your favourite products from the M&S Homeware collection (e.g. a dining room table, chairs, crockery and festive tableware)
- Create a mood board to show us what your dream dining room would look like and post on your blog. (You can use a tool like Polyvore to create a mood board). Check out my Polyvore Tutorial if you need any help, or you could just copy the images and upload them onto a collage in Picmonkey.
- Name your post: My M&S Magical Dining Room
- Make sure you include the product name and price for each item you choose
- Add the link to your post in the comments section of one of the judges’ blog posts by the 26 January 2014
Here are some useful pages that you may like use to find inspiration and reference in your post:
- The M&S home furniture page:
- The M&S Christmas shop
- The entertaining at home page
- The preparing for guests page
M&S has asked me and Jenny of The Treasure Hunter UK to judge the entries and Jenny is also running the competition over on her blog, so you can choose whether you enter here or there.
Jenny and I will choose one overall winner from all of the entries and two runners up! The main winner will be awarded a £200 gift voucher and the two runners up will each win £50 to spend at M&S. We will announce the winners on our blog two weeks after the competition closes.
The Competition closes on 26th January at 11.59pm
Full Terms and Conditions can be found on the M&S Stories Website.
Disclosure: M&S gave me £200 of dining accessories for the launch of this competition.