- 1st prize: £1,000 Harveys voucher
- 2nd prize: £500 Harveys voucher
- 3rd prize: £250 Harveys voucher
It’s very simple to enter the competition (which is great as I know you’re all very busy at this time of year!), and here’s what you need to do:
- Choose a sofa from the Harveys Furniture site to be the focal piece for your festive family room Pinterest board
- Pin the sofa to your board and add the hashtag #HarveysChristmas and tag Harveys Furniture (http://uk.pinterest.com/harveyshq/) to this pin description
- Add at least 10 other pins to your board – of home accessories and Christmas decorations from around the web – to create your perfect festive family room
Sounds fun doesn’t it?
I thought I’d have a go, just to show you what you can do, and to give you some inspiration to have a go yourself.
I’ve decided upon a metallic, copper themed festive decor look, to work with this grey fabric on the Harvey’s Arley 3 Seater Sofa. It’s a look I’m loving this Christmas, and I’ve found some great pieces for the board.
How about some Angel Wings from Rose and Grey:
Or some Cookie Cutter lights from Cox and Cox:
Some metallic ornaments from Rose and Grey:
Or some Copper Crackers, again from Cox and Cox:
You can see my full Pinterest board here, on the Harveys Pinterest account, but here’s a sneak peak:
Follow Harveys Furniture’s board Home for Christmas – Love Chic Living on Pinterest.
The competition is open from 1-22 December, and the winner will be announced on Harvey’s channels on January 5th. You can find all the details of the competition, including all the bloggers taking part, and news of the judge, Heart Home Magazine, plus terms and conditions on the Harveys website.
Good luck, and do tweet me @lovechicliving if you enter (although this isn’t compulsory!). I’d love to see what you’ve come up with.
In Collaboration with Harveys.
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.