I have an exciting post for you today, and I can’t wait to see the results.
I’m joining forces with HomeSense on their campaign Love from First Find to discover a big HomeSense fan who will show me their home.
If, like me, you love this store, you’ll know that no two visits are the same. HomeSense always has a different and unique selection of home interiors, ever changing and always fascinating. Eclectic, great value and exciting, you always discover something new and different on each and every visit. That’s why I love it so much; you never know what you’ll come away with.
So why am I telling you all this? Well, I’m looking for the biggest HomeSense fans who will send me a picture of their home, showcasing how their HomeSense purchases have brought a room to life. I want to see how the unusual and unique finds from this store change your home. I want to see how you’ve made your house a home, how you’ve added some colour or how you’ve updated a space with your favourite finds from HomeSense.
And my favourite wins a £100 gift voucher to spend in store.
To illustrate what I mean in more detail, I’ve been shopping myself. The fireplace in my living room was looking a little bland and unloved. I sit and look at it every day, and I’d really fallen out of love with it. Now I can’t afford to change the actual fireplace, and don’t think I really need to, so off I went to HomeSense for some inspiration, and to see what I could find to bring this area to life.
Here’s how it looked before:
And here’s how it looked with a few new pieces. The cow horn and little yellow Buddha head really were Love from First Find items, and then I added the tall grey vase for extra colour and texture. A little rearranging of the existing accessories and this is now how it looks. I already had the lamp (a HomeSense purchase from last year) and just moved things around to help give it a fresh new look.
I absolutely love it. Adding some yellow to the mantelpiece has helped tie into the rest of the room, and eclectic mix of pieces really works. It has the real wow factor now, and no longer feels bland or boring. And the new pieces cost just £50.
So, here’s how this is going to work. I would love to find HomeSense fans who will show me their home, show me their Love From First Find pieces. If you can’t wait to play, here’s what to do:
- Take a photo of the room or area where HomeSense products have brought your home to life
- Either Tweet me at @lovechicliving with the photo or send it to me on Instagram at @lovechicliving
- You can add some comments telling me why you love it so much and how the room or space has been transformed
- Add the hashtag #LoveFromFirstFind so I can follow the entries.
And that’s it.
You have 4 weeks to show me your photos and I’ll be showcasing some of my favourites in a blog post on September 21st, and announcing the overall winner.
I can’t wait to see your homes, and how HomeSense Love From First Find pieces have found their place in your space.
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is a £100 gift voucher to spend in store at HomeSense. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must send a photo of their home that includes HomeSense products. Photos can be tweeted to @lovechicliving or sent on Instagram tagging @lovechicliving both using the hashtag #LoveFromFirstFind
- All steps listed above must be followed to ensure the proper qualification into the giveaway.
- By entering this competition, you give permission for your images to be used on this blog, and to be reshared on the Love Chic Living social media channels
- Open to mainland UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Jen Stanbrook and HomeSense.
- The competition closes on Tuesday 15th September 2015 at midnight
- The winner will be chosen by Love Chic Living and announced in a blog post on Monday 21st September 2015
- The winner will also be announced on Instagram and Twitter
- The winner will need to respond within 7 days or a new winner will be chosen
- The winner’s name will be available on request
- The prize will be given direct by HomeSense.
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- This is a joint promotion between Love Chic Living and HomeSense
- Love Chic Living’s decision is final
Competitions at ThePrizeFinder – See more at: http://www.theprizefinder.com/content/win-%C2%A3100-spend-instore-homesense#sthash.xFQy0vjx.dpuf
<div align="center"><a href="http://superlucky.me/category/competitions/blog-comp-linky/" title="SuperLucky Blog Giveaway Linky"><img src="http://superlucky.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/BCL_badge.png" alt="SuperLucky Blog Giveaway Linky" style="border:none;" /></a></div>