This Giveaway is now Closed.
Congratulations to the winners Katherine L, Linda Hobbis and Janine Atkin
I love personalised gifts, especially homewares for my girls’ rooms. And they love it too. To have something created that’s unique to them helps give them a pride in their bedrooms which I’m always grateful for as it means they are more likely to keep them tidy! So when I was asked to take a look at some products from Stuck on You, I was thrilled, even more so when they offered to give some bits away to my lovely readers and followers.
So here’s what we chose from their extensive range:
Miss R went for a Height Chart in the Ballerina Dreams style which sells for £29.99. It’s around 400 x 1270mm in size and made of a really good quality canvas. Wooden ends weight it nicely and we’ve used her name and birth date to personalise it. Doesn’t it look lovely!
Then Miss E went for a more grown up Canvas Clock in Oui Oui style which sells for £24.99. This isn’t overly big at 195 x 195mm but sits beautifully on her wall and she loves it. It does appear at first glance that the site doesn’t cater too well for the older child – Miss E is now 9 but don’t be fooled. Clicking on the style images often brings up something a little different from the example so it’s well worth checking through them all. We found quite a few for the older girl before settling on this very cute French Vintage style canvas.
As well as bedroom products, cushions, reward charts and planners, Stuck on You has an extensive range of labels, personalised clothing, stationery and of course, kids bags and lunchboxes, ideal for school. So if you’ve started planning for the return to school this September or if you have a little one starting school for the first time my giveaway will be ideal for you.
Stuck on You Giveaway – 3 x £20 Vouchers
Yes that’s right I have 3 £20 vouchers that you can spend on anything you like on the Stuck on You website to giveaway – and here’s what you have to do to win one.
and leave a comment letting me know you’ve done this.
Then you can have an extra 4 entries by doing any or all of the following:
Follow Love Chic Living on Facebook
Follow Stuck on You on Facebook
Follow Love Chic Living on Twitter
Subscribe to Love Chic Living by email
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry that you do in order for them to be counted.
The winners will be picked at random and notified by email. You will have 7 days to reply to claim your prize.
Closing date is Sunday 21st July at 11.59pm
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is one of 3 available £20 vouchers to spend at Stuck on You personalised gift site. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must Tweet the text and leave a comment saying they’ve done it.
- Entrants can also follow Love Chic Living on Facebook, Subscribe to the blog via email and Follow Stuck on You on Facebook for extra entries
- A separate comment must be left for each entry.
- UK Entrants over 16 only
- Competition closes on Sunday 21st July at 11.59pm
- Winner will be chosen by random and contacted by email on Monday 21st July 2013
- Winner must respond to the email within 7 days or forfeit the prize. Another winner will then be chosen.
- The prize will be given direct from Stuck on You
- Love Chic Living’s decision is final
Disclosure: I was given two complimentary products but the opinions and comments are genuine and honest
ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions
The BEST Homes and Interiors Shops
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!