This Giveaway is now Closed
You know how much I love giving you a great giveaway, well today is no exception. I have a fabulous £50 voucher ready to send to one lucky winner, for them to spend at Zalando.
If you’ve not come across Zalando before, I would recommend checking it out. I reviewed some lovely home accessories a little while ago and have been a regular customer over there ever since. Ahem… let’s keep that to ourselves though! Originally known for their shoe range, they now have a huge selection of ladies fashion, mens fashion and Home interiors. And I mean huge.
With the Christmas party season around the corner maybe you fancy treating yourself to something from their cocktail dresses range?
Or maybe you would like to purchase a few gifts?
Or even give the Christmas decorations an overhaul
Like what you see so far? Let’s show you how to enter.
Win a £50 Voucher to Spend at Zalando
All you need to do is tweet this message:
and leave a comment telling me you’ve done it.
- Follow Love Chic Living on Twitter
- Follow Love Chic Living on Pinterest
- Follow Love Chic Living on Google+
Don’t forget to leave a separate comment for each extra entry that you do (for the purposes of random number generator)
UK Entries only
Closing Date: 15th December 2013 11.59pm
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is £50 voucher for Zalando. There is no cash alternative.
- The voucher can only be used in one transaction. Any unused credit will not be available for a second purchase.
- Entrants must Tweet the text and leave a comment saying they’ve done it.
- Entrants can also follow Love Chic Living on Twitter, Follow Love Chic Living on Facebook, and Follow Love Chic Living on Google+
- A separate comment must be left for each entry.
- UK Entrants over 18 only
- Competition closes on 15 December 2013 11.59pm
- Winners will be chosen by random and contacted by email
- Winners must respond to the email within 7 days or forfeit the prize. Another winner will then be chosen.
- The prize will be given via email from Love Chic Living.
- Love Chic Living’s decision is final