Do you love the Meerkats? It’s one of the most successful marketing campaigns of recent years, I would imagine and love them or loathe them, we all know about the Meerkats don’t we?
Compare the Market have very kindly offered the Love Chic Living readers a chance to get their hands on £200 of Amazon vouchers by entering the giveaway below. It’s very simple, just follow the Rafflecopter instructions, and you can’t go wrong.
I’ve used Compare the Market before, many times in fact. When we needed new car insurance of course, and more recently when we had to renew our home insurance (see here). I’m quite particular about the level of cover we get, and think it’s so easy to underestimate how much it would cost to replace all of your home contents. It really is important to get this right, or at least get cover that gives you a blanket value that you know will be adequate. Many years ago, my husband was burgled twice in the space of a few months, losing all of the replaced items in the second event. It’s made us quite cautious, and ensures we don’t skimp when it comes to finding the right home insurance cover.
Anyway, less of the serious stuff, let’s have some fun!
WIN £200 Amazon Gift Vouchers with Compare the Market
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is £200 Amazon Gift Vouchers. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must follow the Rafflecopter instructions.
- All steps listed above must be followed to ensure the proper qualification into the competition
- UK Entrants only
- Competition closes on Tuesday 27th May 2014 11pm.
- The winner will be chosen using Rafflecopter and contacted by email.
- Winners must respond to the email within 7 days or forfeit the prize. Another winner will then be chosen.
- The prize will be sent by the Compare the Market PR company.
- Love Chic Living’s decision is final
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.
I understand that by downloading the guide I may receive direct marketing material in relation to interiors and lifestyle brands and products.