This Giveaway is now Closed.
Congratulations to Allan Fullarton!
Today I’m thrilled to tell you that I have an amazing giveaway for you courtesy of lots of wonderful online and high street stores.
As some of you will know, the blog recently won the Cosmopolitan Best Interiors Blog award, of which I’m immensely proud so as a thank you to those of you who voted for and supported me I thought it would be lovely to run this bumper giveaway.
I’ve been working hard over the last month gathering prizes and donations together and I’m finally ready to announce that the giveaway is live.
The ‘theme’ is ‘Update your Home for Christmas’ and all of the items here would make wonderful additions to your home as you prepare for the Festive Season. I know lots of people like to make their home feel extra special and so with that in mind, I have discussed which products would be most suitable to include.
So without further ado, let the Giveaway begin:
From Top: £150 to spend at LoveWallpaperInk | £100 to spend at wayfair.co.uk | Tripod Tables £99 from made.com | Stag Cushion £22 from Debenhams | Wall Collage Canvas upto £78 from Photobox | Holographic Christmas Tree £35 John Lewis Nottingham | Snowflake LED Chain £16 fab.com | Stag Tealight Gift Set £60 Amara | Vinage Travel Cushion £45 Striped Deckchair | Mini Nativity Scene Decal £20 fab.com | Stag Vase £24 Next |£50 to spend at LoveChristmasLtd
I’m sure you’ll agree it’s a lovely bundle of gorgeous goodies that will help your home look fabulous this Christmas.
Just to give you a little more detail on what you can win:
1. WallpaperInk have offered £150 to spend on their site where you can work with them to create your own wallpaper mural. This prize would give you a mural of approximately 3m x 2m.
2. Wayfair.co.uk sell pretty much anything and everything for the home with an exhaustive range. They’ve given us a fabulous £100 to spend on their site so get over there and get looking.
3. I just love made.com and I hope you do too. Made have offered us this gorgeous retro styled tripod table worth £99 which would be great for your sherry and mince pie. They’ve a great range of bits for under £100 this Christmas so do take a look.
4. I’m sure you’ve noticed there are plenty of stags in the bundle. This stag cushion worth £22 is from the lovely Debenhams home range.
5. Photobox is the place to go when you want to turn your photos into amazing wall art. This brand new, contemporary wall collage canvas would look stunning on your walls. Sizes vary with the largest costing £78.
6. Of course we had to include some sparkly Christmas decorations, and John Lewis in Nottingham have donated with wonderful indoor holographic tree light worth £35. I’ve seen it in the flesh and it’s gorgeous!
7. From Fab.com we have this very pretty LED Star Light Chain £16 which would look lovely decorating your home this Christmas
8. The Kenneth Turner Stag Tealight Gift set from Amara is worth £60 and includes a winter berries selection of tea lights as well as the two stunning Stags.
9. Deckchairstripes have this wonderful retro Vintage Travel cushion worth £45 that will look amazing in any home. If you love stripes their website is a must.
10. Fab.com have also donated this very cute Christmas Wall Decal ideal for all the little people in the house.
11. More Stags in this lovely stylish Stag Vase from Next worth £24. It’s a great addition to any room in your home this Christmas and will co-ordinate wonderfully with other prizes in the bundle.
12. And finally £50 to spend at the lovely seasonal website LoveChristmasLtd. If you need a new tree, some new decorations or a new Christmas wreath for the door this is the place to go.
Total Prize Value : £699
How to Enter:
Giveaway Closes: 6th December 12am
I would like to say a huge thank you to all of the companies who have donated prizes for this wonderful Giveaway!
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is a Home and Christmas Bundle worth upto £699. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must follow the Rafflecopter instructions with upto 5 entries per person.
- UK Entrants over 18 only
- Competition closes on 6th December 2013 12am.
- The Winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and contacted within the following week.
- The Winner must respond within 7 days or forfeit the prize. Another winner will then be chosen.
- The prize will be given direct from all of the different companies involved in the Giveaway.
- Love Chic Living reserves the right to change or alter the set of prizes should it be necessary.
- Love Chic Living’s decision is final
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.