We were recently sent some fabulous kids bean bags from BeanBag Bazaar to try out and show you. The girls were thrilled and spent some time on the website choosing their favourite design, having great fun looking through the different patterns on offer. BeanBag Bazaar is the leading specialist in beanbag design, retail and manufacture in the UK. The beanbags are big and made of tough, waterproof fabric and we chose a couple of beanbags from the kids bean bag range. Firstly a design from the ICON kid designer beanbag section, which are created with child-friendly fabric and designs. The material is waterproof and stain resistant making it easy to remove sticky finger marks and traces of left over food! All great features in a family home. Miss R went for the ICON Butterflies design and immediately bustled it away to her room for role play fun. This particular beanbag costs £64.99 and is so comfy. I’ve had a lounge on it myself. Miss E chose something a little more sombre and went for a kids aqua beanbag, again in a waterproof fabric that she can use both indoors and outdoors. This one measures 125x100cm, and is ideal for children aged up to the age of 12! Made of 100% polyester it is available in 9 different colours so you’re bound to find one that suits your decor. It normally costs £89.99 but is currently on offer at £42.99. They have been a huge hit in our home, and although large they are very light and have been hauled up and down the stairs many times being moved from room to room. Another great feature of these beanbags is that they can be used in 4 different seating positions. It seems that sitting astride it, like a horse is a favourite of ours, but you can lean it against a wall or sofa and sit in the more traditional position, as well as lying on it and sitting on the long edge. So versatile, so practical and such fun!
WIN £75 to spend at Beanbag Bazaar
If you would like to be with a chance of winning a beanbag of your choice up to the value of £75, then you need to tweet this message: I would love to win £75 to spend with @BeanBagBazaar via @lovechicliving http://wp.me/p2djcQ-22R Then leave a comment on the blog telling me you’ve done it. For extra entries you can :
- Follow @lovechicliving on Twitter
- Follow @BeanBagBazaar on Twitter
- Follow @lovechicliving on Facebook
Leave a separate comment for each entry that you do, for the purposes of the Random Number Generator. The winner will be chosen by random and contacted by email. Full Terms and Conditions are below.
Giveaway End Date: Tuesday 4th March 2014 11.59pm
UK Entries Only
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is a beanbag of your choice up to the value of £75 from at www.beanbagbazaar.co.uk. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must tweet the message and then leave a comment on the blog.
- Entrants can also follow Love Chic Living on Twitter, follow BeanBagBazaar on Twitter and follow Love Chic Living on Facebook for extra entries. Individual comments must be left for all additional entries.
- All steps listed above must be followed to ensure the proper qualification into the competition
- UK Entrants only
- Competition closes on Tuesday 4th March 11.59pm
- The winner will be chosen at random by the Love Chic Living team and contacted by email.
- Winners must respond to the email within 7 days or forfeit the prize. Another winner will then be chosen.
- The prize will be given direct from BeanbagBazaar
- Love Chic Living’s decision is final