Today I’ve teamed up with the lovely people at Kettler to offer you some great top tips and a wonderful giveaway prize. If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this amazing Palma Cube Garden Set worth £599 then keep reading. You can’t afford not to, right?
Suitable for both outdoor and indoor use, the Palma Cube is maintenance free and can be left outdoors all year round, excluding cushions. Handwoven, available in two colours (whitewash and rattan) and with a three-year warranty, this really is a stylish and stunning piece.
It’s not that difficult to make more of your outdoor space, sometimes it just needs a few ideas that don’t have to cost a lot in either time or money.
- Think about your outdoor space as you would your indoor and give it the same treatment as you would for the living room or a bedroom.
- Apply a style and a colour scheme. If you like shabby chic, contemporary or something a little more classic, stick to your chosen style throughout your design and purchases.
- Brighter is better. Well that’s not always the case, but generally an outdoor space can handle brighter, bolder colours. Think yellows, oranges and strong pinks, all colours you’d find in nature and apply them to your garden.
- Use lighting effectively. There are lots of great solar-powered lights now that will help your garden shine, and make it more accessible in the evenings.
- Water is a great way to relax (although be careful with young children) so include a small water feature if you can. Again solar-powered examples are widely available and very stylish too.
- Section the garden space up into zones. Somewhere to relax, somewhere to eat, and somewhere to play. A garden design that accommodates the whole family will be the most successful.
- Remember the view. If you don’t have a stunning view like the one above, why not create one. Create a mural or add a garden picture onto a bare wall, or failing that ensure your seating points in the direction of the prettiest part of your garden.
WIN a Stunning Palma Cube Set worth £599
All you have to do is follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter below. Couldn’t be easier.
Giveaway Closes: 24th April 2016
UK Entries Only
Kettler have just launched their own Indoor Outdoor hub with lots of advice and style tips on making the most of your outdoor space, particularly if you want to make it an extension of your home. To celebrate, they’ve launched their own giveaway too, to win a Palma Sofa Set worth £1799! You should definitely head over there and enter that one too. You can see their giveaway HERE.
I would love to see how you make your outdoor space as good as your indoors. Why not tweet me a picture or use the hashtag #IndoorsOutdoors to show us your ideas, tips and inspirations.
A Kettler Collaboration
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.
I understand that by downloading the guide I may receive direct marketing material in relation to interiors and lifestyle brands and products.