The Giveaway has ended. Congratulations to Alica Hopkins
Ever since the kitchen was reorganised when we reviewed the incredible Samsung American Fridge Freezer, I lost my most favourite chalkboard sticker. I’m sure lots of you know how busy working mums need to be organised, and having a board in the kitchen that allowed me to write shopping lists, jobs to do, and quick reminders was a godsend.
I’ve felt a bit lost since I had to take it down.
So, when Wallpops asked me if I’d like to review some of their wall decals, and I realised they had white board stickers, I knew it was going to be good for me.
I chose the Globe Trotter Organisation Kit which, whilst we don’t travel a huge amount, suit my kitchen colour scheme beautifully. And they give lots of options for recording various pieces of information.
The pack consists of 4 large wall stickers, including a week planner, a month planner, a corkboard and a plain white board sheet. The dry erase pen and is also included. The stickers are fully removeable, reusable and wipe clean and cost £14.99 for the set. And they look so good too!
Wallpops is a huge site and doesn’t just do noticeboard stickers. In fact, the majority of their site focuses on wall decor in cool, on trend designs. Here are some of my favourites:
Do check out the Wallpops site for a huge selection of wall stickers and decals that will transform your home interior. And they’re ideal for rented properties or student digs too!
WIN £40 to Spend at WallPops
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning £40 to spend at Wallpops online store, tweet the following message:
I would love to transform my home with some @wallpopswallart via @lovechicliving http://wp.me/p2djcQ-2Vk
and leave a comment telling me you’ve done it.
For extra entries:
Leave a separate comment for each entry that you do.
Giveaway Closes: Sunday 22nd March 11.59pm
UK Entries Only
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is £40 to spend at Wallpops. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must tweet the message and leave a comment as per the instructions.
- Extra entries via following @wallpopswallart on Twitter, following @lovechicliving on Instagram.
- All steps listed above must be followed to ensure the proper qualification into the giveaway.
- Open to mainland UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and relatives of Jen Stanbrook and Wallpops.
- The giveaway closes on Sunday 22nd March 2015 11.59pm
- The winner will be chosen by random and contacted by email.
- The winner will be informed within 14 days of the closing date and will need to respond within 7 days or a new winner will be chosen
- The winner’s name will be available on request
- The prize code will be given by Love Chic Living.
- Entry to this confirms that participants have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- This is a joint promotion between Love Chic Living and Wallpops
- Love Chic Living’s decision is final
The BEST Homes and Interiors Shops
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!