GIVEAWAY CLOSED. Congratulations to the Winner – Penny Ford.
I’m very excited that in a couple of weeks’ time I’m going along to the Interiors UK show to have a good look round and discover lots of wonderful new designs and inspirations. It’s mostly for trade retailers and exhibitors and unfortunately isn’t open to the general public but I’m looking forward to discovering hot new trends through some very informative seminars.
INTERIORS UK is Britain’s definitive interiors trade exhibition and takes place between 19-22 January at the NEC in Birmingham. The event is made up of five halls featuring the biggest brands and latest designs in Furniture, Lighting and Accessories from the UK and across the World.
This year there are many brand new features, including the Designer Makers area which showcases 30 craftsmen who both design and manufacture their own furniture. Many create one-off or bespoke pieces, providing a great opportunity to find something personal and unique whilst at the show. How exciting does that sound? Some names exhibiting from the Designer Makers area include Jason Muteham, Nicholas Spens, John Barnard and Hot Lobster Furniture.
Registration for INTERIORS UK is still open, and entry is free to those who register in advance at www.interiorsuk.com
Interiors UK Designer Maker Giveaway
Robert Scott, one of the Interiors UK Designer Makers, has created a beautiful bespoke jewellery box just for one lucky reader here at Love Chic Living. Robert is a young designer maker who channels his creative passion into making sculpted wooden furniture of the highest quality.
How to Win:
All you need to do is tweet the following message:
and leave a comment letting me know you’ve done it.
For extra entries you can:
- Follow @lovechicliving on Twitter
- Follow @interiorslive on Twitter
- Follow Love Chic Living on Pinterest
Please leave a separate comment for each entry that you do for the purposes of the Random Number Generator.
Giveaway Closes on: Friday 31st January 11.59pm
UK Entries only
Giveaway terms and conditions:
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions The prize entitles one winner to a jewellery box hand made by Robert Scott.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of the hosts organisation, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over Proof of identity and age may be required
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests relating to any post-winning publicity
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery within 7 days of being contacted, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision
- The Giveaway may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail
- Giveaway closes Friday 31st January 2014 11.59pm