Have you been watching The Great Interior Design Challenge? I have, and for many different reasons, I’m really enjoying it. I love that the ‘designers’ are amateurs, people with a love of design, or a flair for designing their own homes. I love that some have struggled to leave their own style behind in order to meet a clients’ needs, and I love that everyone is so passionate about the challenge. It does remind me a little of Changing Rooms and I saw someone on twitter saying they expected Carol Smilie to pop out from behind a sofa at any point, which made me giggle. But I like that it has that amateur feel, that they are time pressured and using their creativity to pull it altogether. I’ve not seen any MDF being used yet, so it’s not that similar!
Anyway, Habitat have given me 5 copies of the book that accompanies the series to giveaway because they are thrilled that their sofa and light has been used on the front cover. Each copy is worth £20 and if you would like to win one this is what you have to do:
WIN a copy of ‘The Great Interior Design Challenge’ Book worth £20
Locate the sofa featured on the book cover of ‘The Great Interior Design Challenge’. This can be found within the sofa and armchair collection at Habitat. Share a link to the product on Twitter.
Your tweet can be something like:
Here’s the sofa [insert link] from the book cover #greatinteriordesignchallenge @HabitatUK @BBC2 via @lovechicliving
You must include all three names and the hashtag for it to be a valid entry.
Then leave a comment below with a link to the sofa.
For extra entries you can:
Follow @HabitatUK on Twitter
Follow @lovechicliving on Twitter
Follow Habitat on Facebook
Leave a separate comment for each extra entry that you do (for the purposes of the Random Number Generator).
Winners will be chosen at random and should receive an email within a few days of the closing date.
Closing Date: Wednesday 19th February 11.59pm
UK Entries Only
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is a ‘The Great Interior Design Challenge book’ worth £20.There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must share the link of the Habitat sofa on Twitter using the stated hashtag and 3 users.
- Entrants must then leave a comment on the blog with a link to the sofa.
- All steps listed above must be followed to ensure the proper qualification into the competition
- UK Entrants only
- Competition closes on Wednesday 19th February 11.59pm
- X5 winners will be chosen at random by the Love Chic Living team and contacted by email.
- Winners must respond to the email within 7 days or forfeit the prize. Another winner will then be chosen.
- The prize will be given direct from Habitat
- Love Chic Living’s decision is final
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.