Have a friend or family member who loves their home? Well you’re in luck, because I’ve put together a Christmas gift guide for the discerning home lover. Check out these 10 lovely products; the majority are very affordable, all are stylish and chic and would make wonderful Christmas gifts.
1. Bowl and Paddle Set from Houseology
If you’re having friends over for dinner, do you hunt around for a set of stunning bowls for the party nibbles? I’m like that, every time so that’s why I love a gift like this. If you know someone that has this problem, it’s easily fixed by this beautiful piece. White washed mango wood serving paddle with three assorted nibble bowls.
- Paddle: Mango wood
- Bowls: 1x Copper coated stainless steel, 1x Stoneware, 1x Ceramic
- Dimensions: W 1ocms x L 40cms x H 6cms
- Mango Wood & Copper Coated Stainless Steel: Hand wash only
- Stoneware & Ceramic: Dishwasher safe
Bowl and Paddle Set, £36 from Houseology:- Shop HERE
2. 6 Gold Coffee Spoons from NISI Living
There’s something incredibly indulgent about a set of beautiful gold coffee spoons. A cute shaping in a matt gold finish, these are from NISI Living, a small online retailer selling desirable pieces for your stylish home.
- Set of 6 spoons
- Made from durable stainless steel (18/10) with gold titanium plating
- Colour: matt gold
- Handwash recommended with gentle soap and non abrasive sponge
- By Canvas Home
- Made in Portugal
Gold Coffee Spoons from NISI Living, £50:- Shop HERE
3. Wool Blanket from Urbanara
Giving a good quality blanket is a wonderful gift for any home lover. I like this one in particular for its neutral colour but Urbanara are well known for their throws and blankets so do check out the full range if you’re looking for something in a different shade. This one is incredibly thick and oh so soft.
- Woven with 100% New Zealand wool
- Featuring a sophisticated, textured fishbone pattern in solid cream.
- Finished with a twisted, tasselled fringe.
- 130 x 190 cm (with additional seven centimetre fringe)
- Made in Kaunas, Lithuania
- Designed in Midtjylland, Denmark
Cream Wool Salla Blanket from Urbanara, £59:- Shop HERE.
4. Home Fragrance from Ted Baker
If you follow the blog regularly, you’ll know that I’m a little bit addicted to home fragrances, candles in particular, and I think they make fabulous gifts. These I’m showing are from Ted Baker Home (did you know they had a home section?) and are very funky. If pink isn’t your thing don’t worry, there are a whole range of colours and fragrances to choose from in this style – which I adore!
Miami Scented Room Candle, £28 from Ted Baker Home:- Shop HERE
Reed Diffuser, £35 from Ted Baker Home:- Shop HERE
5. Gold Coasters and Tumblers from Mia Fleur
Don’t these make a beautiful gift? A set of 4 gorgeous, thick and heavy gold coasters, plus the 2 patterned tumblers, perfectly on-trend and ideal for your evening G&T. What home lover wouldn’t enjoy receiving these this Christmas? I know I would. Mia Fleur is one of my favourite little online stores, selling a range of stylish accessories for your home. Do check them out.
- Coasters have a dimpled, textured finish and have a rubber backing
- Coasters are made from aluminium with a gold dye coating. Wipe clean only.
- Tumblers are Gift Boxed
- Made from: Glass
- Care: Hand wash only
- H10.5 x D8.5cm
Set of 4 Gold Coasters, £26:- Shop HERE
Set of 2 Patterned Gold Tumblers, £30:- Shop HERE
6. Wall Art from Next
I know it can be a little tricky buying art for someone else, so that’s why I’ve included this piece from Next. It’s neutral and minimal, works well in many kinds of home, and could even work in a nursery. So if you know someone with a baby on the way, why not treat them this Christmas.
Laser-cut pop-out letters
H60 x W48 x D4 cm.
3D Alphabet Framed Picture £30 from Next:- Shop HERE
7. Elevate Knives Carousel from Joseph Joseph
If you’re a regular reader you’ll know I’m a massive Joseph Joseph fan and so have no trouble recommending this fabulous Carousel Knife Block as a perfect gift for a chef or home lover.
The 6 knife set comes with a rotating stand, and all have a small inbuilt rest to prevent the blade from touching the work surface. Magnetic knife slots hold the knives securely in place when stored. Any knife can fit in any slot. Hand wash only. Each knife is made from stainless steel and has a non-stick, silicone-coated blade with comfortable, ergonomic handles.
Elevate Knife range includes:
- 3½” Paring knife
- 4¼” Serrated knife
- 5” Santoku knife
- 6” Chef’s knife
- 8” Carving knife
- 8” Bread knife
Elevate Knives Carousel, £89 from Joseph Joseph:- Shop HERE
8. Sycamore Bird from Splinter Designs
Now for something a little different. These beautiful hand carved birds are made in the UK by Jacob Pugh and sold all over the world. Cute and quirky, they make a real design statement and would make a fabulous, thoughtful gift this Christmas. I have really fallen in love with these. You must go and check out the full collection of different colours, there’s definitely something there to suit every home.
- Available in English Sycamore or American Black Walnut wood
- Size: 74mm x 135mm x 40mm
- Finished in a range of colours or metal leaf.
Yellow Sycamore Hand Carved Bird, £30 from Splinter Designs:- Shop HERE
Blue Sycamore Hand Carved Bird, £30:- Shop HERE
9. Vax Dual Power Pro Advance Carpet Cleaner
Now this might seem a little different, but I do know that any home lover likes their place to be well maintained and organised, and keeping the floors spick and span is all part of that. This is the VAX Dual Power Pro Advance Carpet Cleaner, the winner of the Which Best Buy Carpet Cleaners 2016. It’s a powerful beast isn’t it? And doesn’t it look great too. If you don’t want to buy this for someone else, why not treat yourself.
The Dual Power Pro Advance is a powerful, deep cleaning and quick drying carpet washer. It features a DualTECHTM cleaning system to agitate and help lift deep down, embedded dirt. The SpinScrubTM hand tool and stretch hose also make washing upholstery and stairs easy.
- Dual V technology for quicker drying times
- Full stair height stretch hose to reach to the top of the stairs with ease
- Clean Boost Trigger applies a boost of solution for tough stains
- DualTECHTM cleaning system for a 3600 deep clean of your carpet
- Auto mix system- no need to measure water and solution
- Extra-large tank capacity allows you to clean for longer with less refiling
- 6 year guarantee
VAX Dual Power Pro Advance Carpet Cleaner, £189.99 (at the time of writing):- Shop HERE
1o. Jewellery Stand from Oliver Bonas
I’m adding in this final gift as a little extra, as something that I’d actually like for Christmas this year myself. In a gold finish with a marble stand, this makes a stylish accessory for your dressing table, and perfect for holding rings, necklaces and bracelets. It’s also available in lots of different sizes too.
Gold and Marble Jewellery Stand, £21 from Oliver Bonas:- Shop HERE
Happy Shopping this Christmas.
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.