A few months ago, I shared some images and thoughts on the Pocket Spring Bed Company’s mattress, which I received to review as part of my loft conversion project.
Now we’ve obviously been using it for a little while I wanted to follow up and give a few more thoughts on the product.
To do that, I’ve made a short video with a better look at the mattress and base, and how I find the experience of sleeping on it. Why not check it out?
The technical information:
The mattress is the Purbeck 2800, a combination of 2800 premium pocket springs with a cashmere filling that gives a medium support and excellent comfort.
Here are a few extra details:
- Finest cashmere fillings providing exceptional luxury.
- Luxury divan with optional storage and premium fabric solutions.
- Traditional soft hand tufting for long lasting support.
- Purotex treated to reduce moisture and dust-mite allergens to create a drier, fresher and all-round healthier mattress.
- Double sided mattress with suitcase style handles and 16 vents to allow air to circulate freely.
- Handcrafted in the UK.
- Medium comfort.
Where to buy: Pocket Spring Bed Company
Cost: Purbeck Mattress from £999
The mattress was gifted as part of a review project in the loft conversion. All opinions are genuine and honest. Thank you for supporting the blog partnerships.
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.
I understand that by downloading the guide I may receive direct marketing material in relation to interiors and lifestyle brands and products.