One of my big passions, or shall we say obsessions is collecting fantastic examples of wall art displays over on my Pinterest Wall Art board. And it would seem that many other Pinterest fans are doing just the same by liking and sharing many of these images. So I thought it would be a nice idea to put together this post showcasing some of the most popular examples from my board for those of you who don’t use Pinterest and are looking for some inspiration for your next decorating project.
So here are my 10 best wall collage ideas:
1. Love this colourful wall dislplay unified with pink, yellow and blue. Very cute.
2. Such a great idea for decorating in a corner. I can see many people making use of this idea.
3. This idea of using the midline as a guide for creating your wall collage is a great one.
4. Not all wall collages need to be on the walls
5.Using clipboards is a great way to create a unique and personal wall collage
6. Different size and colour prints can be displayed in the same coloured frames for a cool look.
7. You can make great use of a small space with a creative wall collage display.
8. Just one frame and lots of individual images that can be changed and updated. We love this idea!
9. A lovely wall collage idea using mirrors
10. You might think that no rules have been applied when creating this collage but look closely and you’ll see most of the images are spaced similarly from each other. It doesn’t matter what images or frames you use, just be creative.
You can find lots more wall collage and wall art display ideas on my Pinterest board.
The BEST Interior Stores in one Place!
A definitive guide to the online and high street interior shops I use for my home and the blog!
Download the FREE Guide now.
I understand that by downloading the guide I may receive direct marketing material in relation to interiors and lifestyle brands and products.